We believe in our founding fathers Principles of Policy, as enshrined in the “Objectives Resolution” of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- Sovereignty over the entire universe belongs to Almighty Allah alone, and the authority to be exercised by the people of Pakistan within the limits prescribed by God Almighty is a sacred trust.
- In Pakistan, the state shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people: Wherein the principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance, and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed;
- Wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives, in the individual and collective spheres, in accordance with the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Quran and Sunnah;
- Wherein adequate provision shall be made for the minorities to freely profess and practice their religion and develop their cultures;
- Wherein the territories now included in or in accession with Pakistan and such other territories as may hereafter be included in or acceded to Pakistan shall form a Federation, wherein the units will be autonomous with such boundaries and limitations on their powers and authority as may be prescribed;
- Wherein shall be guaranteed fundamental rights, including equality of status, of opportunity and before law, social, economic, and political justice, and freedom of thought, expression, belief, faith, worship, and association, subject to law and public morality;
- Wherein adequate provision shall be made to safeguard the legitimate interests of minorities, and underprivileged and developing classes;
- Wherein the independence of judiciary shall be fully secured and respected;
- Wherein the integrity of the territories of the federation, its independence and all its rights, including its sovereign rights
on land, sea, and air shall be safeguarded;
- So that the people of Pakistan may prosper and attain their rightful and honored place amongst the nations of the world and make their full contribution towards international peace and progress and happiness of humanity.