130. Every Provincial Muslim League-N shall pay to the Pakistan Muslin League ten percent of its income from the membership fees.
Accounts of Income
131. All fees received from members of the Convention and -the Council as well as donations and contributions collected from time to time shall be accounted for properly as income of the Pakistan Muslim League-N.
Deposit in Bank
132. The funds of the Pakistan Muslim League-N shall be deposited in the name of Pakistan Muslim League-N with a bank approved by the Working Committee.
Operation of Accounts
133. The Finance Secretary shall be authorised to operate the Bank account of PML-N jointly with any other office-bearer nominated by the President.
Distribution of Funds
134. (a) Funds collected through the enrolment fee of the membership
shall be distributed amongst the Primary Muslim League-N, Union Council Muslim League-N, Tehsil Muslim League-N, City Muslim League-N,
District Muslim League-N and Provincial Muslim League-N, in accordance with the instructions issued from time to time by the Provincial Muslim League-N.
(b) No donation, contributions or funds (in any form) will be accepted from multi national or domestically incorporated public or private company, firm, trade or professional associations. Party will only accept donations from party workers and Pakistani citizens.
Annual Statement of Finance and Accounts
135. Proper account of income and expenditure shall be maintained by the respective Finance Secretaries for a fiscal year at the Central, Provincial and Local level and the annual statement of finance and accounts shall be presented to the Working Committee concerned within two months of the close of financial year (July to June).
Audit of Accounts
136. The General Secretary shall arrange audit of the accounts yearly and the report of audit shall be presented to the Working Committee concerned along with the Annual Statement of Finance and Accounts.
Submission of Accounts to Election Commission
137. The Finance Secretary of the Pakistan Muslim League-N shall submit the statement of Finance and Accounts to the Working Committee for approval before its submission to the Election Commission of Pakistan as required by the Political Parties Rules, 2002 revised.
Accounts of Overseas Branches
138. (a) The provisions of Article 130 to 137 shall also apply
to the finances and accounts of the Overseas
Branches of PML-N Subscription fee shall be decided by each Branch and funds thus generated shall be utilized locally.
(b) Party will not receive/accept aid or contribution, financial or otherwise, from any government or political party of a Foreign Country or any portion of its funds from Foreign national.