120. (a) The Pakistan Muslim League-N shall hold party elections at all
levels in a free and fair manner and by secret ballot based on a democratic and transparent procedure laid down by CWC.
(b) The party will hold election after expiry of 4 years term from the date of previous elections at Central/Provincial/Local levels through secret ballot.
(c) Eligibility: Any member of the electoral college may contest election for the offices for which electoral college is constituted.”No person will be appointed or serve as an office bearer of the party if he/she is not qualified to be or disqualified from being elected or chosen as member of majlis shoora (Parliament),” under article 62 & 63 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
(d) All office-bearers of the Pakistan Muslim League-N shall hold office till the next election and shall be eligible for re-election.
Central Election Commission
121. Elections of Office-bearers of the Pakistan Muslim League-N at the national level shall be organized and conducted by the Central Election Commission.
122. The Central Election Commission shall consist of five members appointed by the CWC prior to each election. The existing office bearers of PML-N and the candidates for an election shall not be eligible to become members of the Commission.
Provincial Election Authority
123. The Provincial Election Authority nominated by the Provincial Working Committees shall organize and conduct election of office-bearers of the Provincial Muslim League-N. It shall consist of five members of which at least two shall be from outside the Province concerned. The existing office-bearers of Provincial Muslim League-N and the candidates for an election shall not be eligible to become members of the authority.
District Election Authority
124. The District Election Authority shall organize and conduct elections at the District and local level. Each such Commission consisting of five members shall be appointed by the Working Committee of the respective Provincial Muslim League-N and at least two of its members shall be from out-side the District concerned. The existing office-bearers of Provincial and Central Muslim League-N and the candidates for any District and local organisation of the party shall not eligible to become members of the Commissions.
125. The President of Pakistan Muslim League-N shall be elected by the Council of Pakistan Muslim League-N and the President of a Provincial Muslim League-N shall be elected by the Council of Pakistan Muslim League-N concerned.
126. All casual vacancies arising in the ranks of the office-bearers shall be filled by the concerned Working Committee subject to subsequent confirmation by the Council of respective Muslim League-N.
Settlement of Election Disputes
127. The Working Committee concerned shall appoint an Election Tribunal for hearing of appeals and petitions against election to the respective organisations of Muslim League-N.
128. Each Election Tribunal shall consist of one Chairman and two members.
129. A Tribunal shall regulate its own procedure for hearing and disposal of appeals and petitions relating to election as expeditiously as possible.